We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My CRT review remains in pending status

US
Level Contributor
99 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
My CRT review remains in pending status

I put a review up for the CRT but it is still sitting in a "pending" status even though I did this a week ago. Any hints as to why it would still be pending? There wasn't anything in it that would have kept it from being posted.

Bahia Divers
Scuba & Snorkeling
La Playa Xpuha
Beach & Pool Clubs, Beaches
Under the Jungle
Scuba & Snorkeling
Xotik-Ha Ecopark
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
San Francisco Bay...
Destination Expert
for Xpu-Ha
Level Contributor
1,403 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My CRT review remains in pending status

Try this see if it helps

You can write directly to TA requesting the status of your review using this form from the Help Center: http://www.tripadvisor.com/UserReviewSupport

new york
Level Contributor
20,747 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My CRT review remains in pending status

If you have photographs with it sometimes that makes it take longer while they check to make sure each is within TA guidelines, etc.

New Mexico
Level Contributor
571 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My CRT review remains in pending status

Can't wait to read it.

Did you save a copy? You could just post it here.

blaine, mn
Level Contributor
819 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My CRT review remains in pending status

My review in February sat in the pending state for several days as well. It took so long to get posted, I was expecting to get it back with a grade and the grammar and spelling errors circled.

Marion, North...
Level Contributor
733 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My CRT review remains in pending status

Great review, I enjoyed :)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
628 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: My CRT review remains in pending status

Excellent review!

Thank you.

KANSAS
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: My CRT review remains in pending status

Nice review... we were at The Royal Grill during the reception. The night was perfect and the bride was beautiful.

US
Level Contributor
99 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: My CRT review remains in pending status

Guess I never looked back at responses. Thank you Backwoods! It really was perfect and she is a beautiful girl, if I do say so myself!! Though I might be a bit prejudiced! Thanks again. We had such a great time! We are trying to get a good price to return in February.......hope we can make it!

9. Re: My CRT review remains in pending status

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 16:18
Get answers to your questions about Xpu-Ha
Recent Conversations