We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2nd night at CRT....

Which Xpu-Ha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
AR
Level Contributor
79 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
2nd night at CRT....

..... Is great :-). Beautiful beach, perfect weather.... Great updated room in Bldg 6. 5 nights will go by way too soon. Wonderful relaxing day at the beach :-) Parasailing tomorrow... Spa on Tuesday!

San Francisco Bay...
Destination Expert
for Xpu-Ha
Level Contributor
1,398 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2nd night at CRT....

Sounds like you are having a great time. Enjoy the spa today. I love this part of the resort so relaxing Enjoy

AR
Level Contributor
79 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2nd night at CRT....

The couples massage at the spa was fabulous :-)

Wellington, Florida
Level Contributor
1,824 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2nd night at CRT....

We're here and this is a first for us - we have a room with a bathtub. I didn't know they had any tubs here - just showers. Wonderful day! I'm resting on a bed with heartshape towels, red flowers all over and watching a family of coatis on the balcony. They took me by surprise. The staff here is wonderful.

Alberta
Level Contributor
355 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2nd night at CRT....

ooooh lucky :) There are very few rooms with tub. ENJOY!

San Francisco Bay...
Destination Expert
for Xpu-Ha
Level Contributor
1,398 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2nd night at CRT....

You are lucky I think there is only one room with a tub could you post which room number it is I have forgotten

San Francisco Bay...
Destination Expert
for Xpu-Ha
Level Contributor
1,398 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2nd night at CRT....

Forgot to say Glad you are enjoying yourself Have fun

New Mexico
Level Contributor
566 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2nd night at CRT....

Hola Peeps :)

Por Favor? One of you who is currently at CRT...

Could you please walk south down the beach to the beach club, look for the massage tent, and ask if Marcella is still there? Please :)

I saw her in March and she said she might be leaving to do something else. She gives the best massage I have ever had, and I REALLY need one. I don't want to take the collectivo all the way, walk to the beach and find out she is gone. I think I would have to sit down and cry.

Thank you so much, in advance.

Enjoy that lovely beach, and have a drink for me. Happy travels!

Northern US
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2nd night at CRT....

Aly, sorry to bother you on your vacation but I have a quick question. We arrive in 3 days and today my SIL decided to join us and just booked an hour ago. Can you (or anyone else in the know) tell me if they have Grey Goose Orange? That's her drink of choice. Thanks

New Mexico
Level Contributor
566 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 2nd night at CRT....

MadMaya, I do not know the answer to your question BUT, I would just pick up a bottle at the duty free store at the airport when you arrive. You will be amazed at how cheap the prices are.

Milford Michigan
Level Contributor
818 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 2nd night at CRT....

I'm almost positive I saw Goose at the bar next to the beach. Can anyone else verify this?