We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orbitz promo codes?

West Lafayette...
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Topic
Orbitz promo codes?

We are planning a 3rd visit to CRT in early November. Has anyone heard of an Orbitz promo code? Or perhaps Expedia? Or anything that could save a few bucks? Thanks in advance.

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Orbitz promo codes?

For Orbitz try RELAX150 or RELAX100- if you are booking a package with more than 4 nights.

Sunny Florida
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orbitz promo codes?

Here's a link to the Orbitz page showing their current promotion codes. I don't see the ones that Charissa posted however. orbitz.com/travel-deals/…

Good luck and let us know if you find one that works for you, please ?

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,425 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orbitz promo codes?

The Orbitz code "RELAX150" ends on 4th Aug. This takes $150 off 4+ nights of qualifying hotel and flight, with no blackout dates thru 31st Dec. This code shows on my computer every time I open the Orbitz page - others have said they can't find it. I tried a dummy booking and it worked for me.

There's also an Expedia one, "EXP100" but I don't know the terms and conditions of that one; haven't tried it.

West Lafayette...
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Orbitz promo codes?

I used RELAX100 and received $100 off of my total. Thanks Charissa. The 150 did not work. Anyway, we're heading back to CRT for our 3rd time and can't wait. It will be interesting to see all of the changes.

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Orbitz promo codes?

Awesome... Have a great time on your trip.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Orbitz promo codes?

Orbitz Promo codes?

Never heard of them, perhaps not existent in Canada?

Hope all of the SH$Tgroup doing great, U know who you are . Greetings from Toronto and Skycat

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
43,709 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Orbitz promo codes?

Now and then, Orbitz posts a hotel only discount of 10-15% off

Used one for my Akumal trip in September

Just keep watching and sign up for their emails

8. Re: Orbitz promo codes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Xpu-Ha
Recent Conversations