We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Home from CRT on May 22nd...

Which Xpu-Ha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stoneham...
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Home from CRT on May 22nd...

Just arrived home last night will post a review but just wanted to say a bit....

This is a very nice resort, we loved it and will most likely return. This was our 7th trip to the area and have hopped here and there but....this was as I say a very nice place...

Rooms, service, pool, grounds and of course the most amazing stretch of beach...did I mention service because it was outstanding, check in thru check out....

If I can answer any questions I will, and I will post a review when I catch my breath and laundry :)

Also just perfect location for catching that collectivo and going to Akumal for an amazing day.....ahhh I can still feel the breeze...

San Francisco Bay...
Destination Expert
for Xpu-Ha
Level Contributor
1,393 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Home from CRT on May 22nd...

I was a pleasure to met you. So good to hear you might return. I come in May and Oct. So will maybe see you again ; -)

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
71 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Home from CRT on May 22nd...

BostonMA, I feel the same way about this little place.

It is becoming the best little secret on Riviera Maya.

We have looked over at least 30 new resort contenders for next spring and they could not compete.

I do not like crowds and small restricted beaches without greenery. And definitely do not like surprises.

So most likely we coming back next May again, with our friends this time.

BTW, the Corona was OK, right?

Stoneham...
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Home from CRT on May 22nd...

Hi Carolyn, yes wonderful to meet you and some of your group...We had a really great time. We found this resort to be a really good fit for us. The beach is just beautiful, pool was large and very clean and we met some really nice folks, including you :) We also loved the ease in getting to the Collectivo and heading down to Akumal, my favorite..

We will most likely do May again next year and hope we will get to say hello again...

Jean and JIm

Stoneham...
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Home from CRT on May 22nd...

Ivan,

yes the beer was fine :) we sampled it often haha...I agree it is a treasure and we loved it. We possibly have friends interested in coming with us next May as well....hmmmm, maybe we shouldn't say too many good things haha, don't want everyone to know our secret :)

Thanks for your help, I don't like surprises either and try to be well informed when I travel...This was only a surprise in one way, we loved it way more than we could have imagined...

Jean

5. Re: Home from CRT on May 22nd...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2015, 05:15