We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi at CRT

Findlay, Ohio
Level Contributor
115 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Wifi at CRT

How is the Wi-Fi around the property

La Playa Xpuha
Beach & Pool Clubs, Beaches
Bahia Divers
Scuba & Snorkeling
Under the Jungle
Scuba & Snorkeling
Xotik-Ha Ecopark
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
San Francisco Bay...
Destination Expert
for Xpu-Ha
Level Contributor
1,401 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi at CRT

They have updated it not to long ago. We were even able to use Skype down at the pool bar. You use your room number for your sign in and password.

Sunny Florida
Level Contributor
1,011 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wifi at CRT

They have totally rebuilt the wifi network, with a whole herd of new access points, so the dead spots are few and far between. Overall, it is a far superior system to some other resorts and, better yet, it is free !!!!

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
202 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wifi at CRT

I just came back from there two weeks ago. Wifi was perfect in the rooms. Took me a few days to realize that I needed to just change the wifi connection when i went into the lobby or dinner because it would always cut out. It was a bit slower at the pool and beach but it worked everywhere. We used Skype also

4. Re: Wifi at CRT

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Xpu-Ha
Recent Conversations