We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wasdale head hall farm - eating out at night

Bracknell, England...
1 post
Save Topic
Wasdale head hall farm - eating out at night

We have been to the lakes a fair few times originally staying in grassmere, then eskdale, duddon valley and now wasdale like the title says we are staying in wasdale head hall farm end of october early november with myself, hubby and my sons 10 and 2, and two dogs as it is a self catering property we will maybe have a meal indoors the first night but plan on eating out the other times, My question is i have seen some posts that the road to and from there is quite a narrow and unfenced one so is it a nightmare to drive along at night or is it ok, we have driven the hard knott pass a fair few times in daylight i am just curious at how bad this road wil be, thanks for reading my post

1 reply
London
Level Contributor
9,939 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wasdale head hall farm - eating out at night

The road is narrow and twisty in places but not steep. If you've managed to drive over HardKnott and survive, then this is going to be a breeze. You can use google street view to look at it if you want to be really convinced.

Reply to: Wasdale head hall farm - eating out at night
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Gosforth