We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beachside Apartments- Still Open?

Which Magnetic Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Beachside Apartments- Still Open?

Hi

Does anyone know whether the beachside magnetic harbour apartments are still open?

I booked 2 nights in May & paid a deposit & now I want to clear the balance but the email address is unresponsive despite several attempts.

Starting to panic slightly as I don't want to turn up, case in hand & find out we have nowhere to stay.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jane

North Queensland
Level Contributor
2,066 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beachside Apartments- Still Open?

Hi JaneD I did send you a pm but had no reply, I sent a 'test message' to the apartment and had a reply this morning asking for more details as they were returning from Sydney at the time, I have told her about your posting and suggested if she knew who I was talking about she should email you, but perhaps you could also send her another email, hope this helps

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beachside Apartments- Still Open?

Hi Marlene

I have only just seen your message so apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

We have ended up cancelling our booking & booking the Peppers hotel instead but thank you so much for your offer of help, that was very nice of you to go out of your way :)

The countdown continues!

North Queensland
Level Contributor
2,066 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beachside Apartments- Still Open?

Hope you enjoy your stay on the island Peppers is nice and they do a great AUD25.00 lunch, main, desert and either beer house wine or soft drink, May is a good months as it is cooling down slightly and will be more comfortable for you regards Marlene

4. Re: Beachside Apartments- Still Open?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2015, 04:28
Get answers to your questions about Magnetic Island
Recent Conversations