We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toronto versus Canton...

Which Canton hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
766 reviews
Save Topic
Toronto versus Canton...

I was hoping to have a bit of input from someone who has been to both the Hockey Hall of Fame and the Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio. How do they compare? What did you like/dislike about each? Would you go back to the Football hall of fame?

I just went to the HHOF and I loved it, I think it does a great job of not only showing the NHL, but also the world game. The interactive aspect is awesome in Toronto...

Thanks for your time...

5 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
766 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toronto versus Canton...

really, nothing??

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
5,506 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Toronto versus Canton...

Td, my apologies, but the question you ask is contingent upon someone having been to both places. I'm a hockey fanatic, yet I've not been able to visit the Hockey Hall of Fame, nor have I been to Cooperstown. I've been to Canton twice, though, and based on my experience in that location, I can say that it is worth a look. How much time you spend there depends on how avid a fan you are and how long you'd like to watch videos and experience the first hand accounts and highlights. The exhibits include memorobilia and facts from the earliest known pro football game through the creation of the NFL and competing leagues, as well as historic individual player and team profiles. If you're a fan, I recommend going. How it compares to Toronto, though, I can't help you there.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
766 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Toronto versus Canton...

Exterior_corridors: thanks for your input, I have posted this question also in the Toronto forum in the hopes that someone would have gone to both attractions. Your bit of feedback is the first from either forum. A bit surprising, but oh well! Thanks again for your feedback!

Cleveland
Level Contributor
10,853 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Toronto versus Canton...

TD, if you visit the PFHOF, definitely post in this thread to answer your own question.

The HOF is undergoing a major transformation with new exhibits.

http://www.profootballhof.com/future50/

There are some interactive video kiosks.

profootballhof.com/exhibits/featured-exhibit…

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
766 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Toronto versus Canton...

Great link, thanks!

Reply to: Toronto versus Canton...
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Canton