We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cavaliere's Gear

Which Cleveland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Upstate New York
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cavaliere's Gear

Planning a spring break visit to Cleveland with my son who is a L. James fan. I am wondering if there are any places we might catch a break on Cavaliere's gear. We'll be staying at the Embassy Suites in Independence and traveling into Cleveland. Thanks!

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,912 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cavaliere's Gear

There are several stores that carry the merchandise including the officical store at the Quicken Loans Arena - I believe even Dicks Sporting Goods carries team apparel.

800.252.6061 is the phone number for the store at Quicken Loans Arena - you may want to give them a call and see what hours they are open for you to visit - are you planning on a game??? I believe they have homes games on the 12 and 14 of April.

www.clevelandcavaliers.com

cleveland
Level Contributor
912 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cavaliere's Gear

Before Kauffmann's became Macy's last year, they carried -- as did Dillards. You may want to call either or both department stores. We caught some good deals for our nephews there...at least cheaper than the arena.

Probably closest to Independence is either Strongsville, Fairlawn (Summit Mall) or Beachwood.

Avon Lake, Ohio
Level Contributor
112 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cavaliere's Gear

You might also want to try Sears and JC Pennys as well. I know for fact that both sell jerseys and other cavs stuff.

Upstate New York
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Cavaliere's Gear

Thanks for the responses!! Looking forward to the trip!!

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,912 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cavaliere's Gear

Hope you enjoye your trip to Cleveland!!

6. Re: Cavaliere's Gear

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 10:15