We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Directions to the Residence Inn from I-77 North

Which Cleveland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Adirondack, New York
Level Contributor
3,934 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Directions to the Residence Inn from I-77 North

In a few days we'll be driving to Cleveland on route I-77 North and staying at Residence Inn Downtown (527 Prospect Avenue). I would appreciate any detailed suggestions for the easiest way to get to the hotel from route 77. Are there any constructions we need to be aware of? Will be arriving in the area around 4-5 pm.

Suggestions for a nice restaurant near the hotel which does not require suite and tie? Seafood, French are fine but we are open to almost any suggestions. Thanks

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,912 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Directions to the Residence Inn from I-77 North

The easiest way is to take I-77 North and follow the signs for downtown - take the E. 9th Street exit - make sure you are in the correct lane so that you don't end up going I-90 East! It is a wrap around exit - you follow the signs for Public Square which is heading north (right turn off the ramp). Stay in the center lane so that you are on Ontario. Turn right onto Prospect - the hotel is not far from the intersection of Prospect and Ontario. Construction isn't too bad although there is some at I-77 and the 480 exchange.

Adirondack, New York
Level Contributor
3,934 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Directions to the Residence Inn from I-77 North

LondonLady, thank you for such detailed information. I really, really appreciate your generous help.

Adirondack, New York
Level Contributor
3,934 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Directions to the Residence Inn from I-77 North

LondonLady, we are in Cleveland right now and I just want you to know your deatailed directions were excellent and finding our way to the Residence Inn became a very easy task only because of your step-by-step directions. Thank you again for your help.

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,912 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Directions to the Residence Inn from I-77 North

You are most welcome and enjoy your time in Cleveland!!

5. Re: Directions to the Residence Inn from I-77 North

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 12:19