We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question

New York
1 post
Save Topic
Question

How long would the Great Lakes Science Center and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame take?

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,938 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question

It depends on how much you want to look at - I have done the RRHOF in two hours and up to 4 hrs - some people spend all day there watching the various videos, special collections, etc. You could spend 1/2 day at one and 1/2 day at the other since they are right next door to each other.

Enjoy your visit to Cleveland

Cleveland
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question

Depends on what you're looking for and who you're with. If you're a fan of rock & roll memorabilia, you will want to take the time to see everything the museum has. I would allow 4 hours if you're a fan, and do stop and look at everything behind glass, they've obtained some amazing things but you have to look closely to "get" some of it.

I don't think that much of the Science Center for adults, it's really a children's kind of thing. If you don't have children with you, you might consider skipping it. If you do have kids, I would allow maybe an hour, 2 max.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
139 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question

GLSC :

Open Daily (closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day)

9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.

Has IMAX theater,interactive exhibits great for kids

The RRHoF:

10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. daily

(open until 9 p.m. on Wednesdays)

Informative yet i feel geared for adults

can be educationally too "dry" for kids yet they

would enjoy costumes,displays

could do both with more time on Wednesday as typed above that way it allows you to take your time.

4. Re: Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 00:17