We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked the Hyatt for Browns game on Priceline - great deal!

Which Cleveland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester, NY
7 posts
Save Topic
Booked the Hyatt for Browns game on Priceline - great deal!

Well I decided to try Priceline fora hotel for the Browns game 11/4 and chose 3 star for $38...it gave me the Hyatt Regency at the Arcade for $38. MapQuest said it is 3/4 of a mile from the arena, it looks nice enough and the reviews on TripAdvisor are pretty decent...I'm really happy about this one!

First time using Priceline too so I was a bit nervous, but I checked to see what other people were getting on biddingfortravel.com and it was spot on.

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,912 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booked the Hyatt for Browns game on Priceline - great deal!

The Hyatt is nice - it is built around an old arcade in downtown Cleveland and should be very convenient for walking to the stadium. That is an excellent price!!

2. Re: Booked the Hyatt for Browns game on Priceline - great deal!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 17:20