We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn Express Richfield, please help!

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
101 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Inn Express Richfield, please help!

Hello, we may get a great deal at the Holiday Inn Express in Richfield located at 5171 Brecksville Rd. The one review on here is not very helpful. Is this area safe and good? We are not worried about driving distance, just want to make sure we will be nice and safe. thank you!!

boston, ma
Destination Expert
for Western Ireland
Level Contributor
1,617 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn Express Richfield, please help!

This area is definitely safe but it is quite some distance from Cleveland itself. You will be close to major highways though. And if you are interested in sights around Akron or Canton(e.g. Football Hall of Fame) you are already halfway there. Have a great time.

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,937 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn Express Richfield, please help!

Richfield is between Akron and Canton and near I-77 - the closest city is Brecksville that would have some restaurants close to you. Did you try the Beachwood area at all???

Smithfield
Level Contributor
10 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Inn Express Richfield, please help!

We stayed at this hotel a couple years ago and was very disappointed. I am not a picky person at all. All I ask for is a clean room with a bed in it. Literally, that is my requirements! HA HA! Our room failed my requirements. It had the bed, it was filthy. Someone elses clothes were left hanging behind the bathroom door, it had not been vacuumed, there was hair in the shower, etc.. This year when we went to Cleveland, we stayed at the Sheraton. Very clean and comfy bed. Hope this helps.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,540 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Inn Express Richfield, please help!

The Holiday Inn Express is a new hotel located adjacent to a less than desirable Howard Johnson. The area surrounding the hotel sounds a very questionable. If you must stay in Richfield, I would suggest trying the Hampton Inn. Hope this helps.

Cary, North Carolina
Level Contributor
14 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday Inn Express Richfield, please help!

Not sure where some of these supposed experts are from, but Richfield is not between Akron and Canton. It is between Cleveland and Akron less than 30 mins from both by highway. While I cannnot comment on the Holiday Inn, I can say that the Richfield area is quite safe and unless you run into an exception you will not have a problem staying in this area.

6. Re: Holiday Inn Express Richfield, please help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 04:16