We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Good to Very Good Downtown Dining?

CT
Level Contributor
100 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Best Good to Very Good Downtown Dining?

I'm driving out from CT for the ALCS game Thursday night - Go Tribe! - and want to get a decent meal before it gets too crowded. Where to go around 5pm for a good steak, seafood or possibly italian? I'm at the Crowne Plaza. Anything near there or between the hotel and the Jake would be great. Thanks.

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,916 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Good to Very Good Downtown Dining?

Your best restaurants are in the Warehouse district - Blue Pointe for fish, Johnny's for Italian, Cleveland Chop House for a variety. The distriict is located between W. 6th and W.9th, not close to Jacob's Field but lots of people may eat down there and walk to the ballpark.

Lola's is very good and located on East 4th Street - closer to the stadium but you may need a reservation. Also, in Tower City near the Ritz is Bice - excellent Italian but also you may need a reservation.

Go Tribe!!!

Cleveland
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,253 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Good to Very Good Downtown Dining?

I second the recommendation for Lola, their steak entree is IMO one of the best in town, and it's really cool inside as well.

3. Re: Best Good to Very Good Downtown Dining?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 20:19