We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tremont hotel?

Which Cleveland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canton, OH
Level Contributor
242 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Tremont hotel?

With the advice I got from an earlier post (thank you!), my husband and I plan to visit the Tremont area, specifically for dinner at Lolita. I'd been looking into the Marriot Key or the Hyatt at the Arcade--are either of these somewhat close to Tremont? Are there any other recommended hotels or inns in Tremont?

Thanks for any help!

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,912 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tremont hotel?

Tremont doesn't have any hotels - there are some bed and breakfasts places in Ohio City which is near Tremont, but you would still have to drive to the area for the restaurants.

www.glendennis.com

www.cliffordhouse.com

www.stonegables.net

These are located in the area of Ohio City, which is another neighborhood located on the near West Side of Cleveland.

Cleveland
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tremont hotel?

You could also take a cab to/from the restaurant (you'll love Lolita!) if you stayed at the Marriott or Hyatt, which are both downtown. The Marriott has more "modern" style rooms and the Hyatt overlooks our beautiful old Arcade (some pix at http://www.clevelandskyscrapers.com/cleveland/arcade.html), which is nice to look at; either place would be fine to stay.

Shaker Heights, Ohio
Level Contributor
102 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tremont hotel?

In case you are wondering -- both the Ohio City b&bs and the downtown hotels are equally as far from Tremont -- not far at all. All are close and a cheap cab ride.

If you are a drinker, there a lot of bars close to Lolita in Tremont. I'd simply choose the place you want to stay and take a cab which, by the way, will be easier from downtown than Ohio City because the hotels have taxi stands outside.

4. Re: Tremont hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 18:15