We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beachland Ballroom on 1/17

Austin, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
Beachland Ballroom on 1/17

My girlfriend and i are coming up for the Guy Forseyth concern on 1/17. Should we get a hotel and where relative to club location or away? I read you should take a cab to this venue. What is up with the not a great place to walk around at night.

Thanks for any assistance is checking out this club.

Ken

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,942 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beachland Ballroom on 1/17

well, it is not in the best of areas. Most people drive and park there for the concerts. You should be fine around the venue, particularly since there are other people there, but I wouldn't walk around the area or park far away from your car. A Cab is probably the best. As for a hotel, the closes nice ones would be in the downtown Cleveland areas.

Cleveland
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,336 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beachland Ballroom on 1/17

Ditto LL, I would get a hotel downtown and take with you the numbers of a couple of cab companies - the concierge can help you with this - Ace is usually decent. You can either let your cabbie know you would like to be picked back up at a certain time or ask for the number for dispatch and call when the concert's over and wait for one, shouldn't take that long.

3. Re: Beachland Ballroom on 1/17

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 19:17