We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Suggestions

Which Cleveland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Paoli, Indiana
Level Contributor
45 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Suggestions

I would appreciate suggestions for a hotel that would be convenient for Cleveland Clinic (main campus) visits. I realize the InterContinental is right on the property (a little pricey for the amount of time we'll need to be there), and they have an all suites hotel nearby, but was hoping for something with a little individual character/style...perhaps a B & B. We don't have to be TOO close, just within an easy 10 to 15 minute drive. On our first visit we stayed in nearby Beachwood at the Embassy Suites and found that location to be fine (good for shopping), but just wanted to try something different this time. Also, any restaurant suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Cleveland
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Suggestions

I would suggest the Glidden House and the Alcazar. The Alcazar is cheaper and closer but not as nice as Glidden House.

There are a lot of good restaurants in and around Cleveland Heights, where the Alcazar is. Just off the top of my head I'd recommend Aladdin's (Lebanese, at Cedar/Fairmount), Anatolia Cafe (on Cedar near Lee) and on Coventry, Mint (Thai). The Cedarlands deli is a good spot for lunch very near the clinic, although I don't know if they are open given the construction on Euclid, I would call them to check (any of these can be found by googling). There is also a very good restaurant in the InterContinental run by one of Cleveland's best chefs called Table 45 (www.tbl45.com/) for more upscale dining.

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,912 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Suggestions

Also, in Little Italy, there is the Baricelli Inn which is a Bed & Breakfast, and a very good restaurant.

3. Re: Hotel Suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 09:28