We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just visited w/wife and 3 kids

Which Cleveland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester, NY
7 posts
Save Topic
just visited w/wife and 3 kids

Just got back and thought I would share our expierence. We stayed at the Crowne Plaza-- decent hotel nothing special but no complaints. We were close enough to walk to the light rail, the Rock Hall of Fame, and the Great Lakes Science Center. The location was great. I would recommend the science center, the kids loved it....very cool experience. The light rail is handy, but have exact change for your ticket, they didn't make change at the stop near us. We also went to the zoo (awesome full day of fun), the botanical gardens in the university district, and an Indians game. The last full day in town we went to Cedar Point (Sunday shorter lines) we were in the park for 10 hours and didn't even get to everything. Cedar Point claims to be the best park on the planet, I would have to agree.....it is fantastic. The park is more about thrill rides and not stupid themes, great fun for all of us ages 5-37. Enjoy Cleveland it's a blast, have a safe trip.

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: just visited w/wife and 3 kids

Thanks for the great trip report, Rick!

Sounds like you had fun.

Hope the Indians had a win for you.

Binti