We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crowne Plaza Downtown ..Questions Please

NY
Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Crowne Plaza Downtown ..Questions Please

Hubby and I are thinking of staying here for 2 nights on Fathers' Day Weekend soon. Our first time to Cleveland..we want to see Rock Hall of Fame.

Reviews for this hotel look pretty good.

I can't really see if they have an indoor pool here..which we would like but it's not that necessary.

THey have a ROCK HALL PACKAGE available.

ANYONE STAYED HERE RECENTLY ?

Tips on a restaurant close by that isn't too expensive?

Next question....friends told us they went to

Cleveland Hard Rock Cafe .

Is that in the downtown area ??

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,921 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crowne Plaza Downtown ..Questions Please

I am not sure about a pool, I can't recall any of the downtown hotels having a pool, but they may have a pass to some of the workout places in downtown.

The Hard Rock Cafe is located in Tower City Center which is right off Public Square. The same building as the Ritz Hotel, Morton's Steakhouse, and several other restaurants, plus some shopping! Nice to visit, has good food and plenty of memorabilia.

Cleveland
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,268 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crowne Plaza Downtown ..Questions Please

Just call them and ask them if they have a pool,though I am pretty sure they don't. The new Doubletree might though. The Marriott also has a rock hall package I believe and is a little nicer hotel.

Yes, the hard rock is downtown, it's about a 10 minute walk from the crowne, 5 mins from the marriott. We also have a House of Blues which has a restaurant, if you like the hard rock, you may like the HOB (plus they have better food IMO). HOB is on E 4th street, also downtown, around the same distance as the hard rock.

London, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crowne Plaza Downtown ..Questions Please

The marriott Key Center definitely has a nice pool, and several Rock hall packages (as well as breakfast packages.) It is within walking distance of every attraction in downtown CLE. Read the reviews for more opinions--

4. Re: Crowne Plaza Downtown ..Questions Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2009, 05:16