We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jacuzzi

Which Cleveland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
detroit
Level Contributor
282 posts
124 reviews
Save Topic
Jacuzzi

Anyone know if any nice hotels downtown have jacuzzi's or whirlpool suites? Or deep soaking tubs? Price does not matter. I am looking for at least a 3 or 4 star etc, not just a Comfort Inn type.

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,914 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jacuzzi

The Ritz may have tubs in their suites, also the Marriott downtown. You would have to check with them. Both have large suites.

detroit
Level Contributor
282 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jacuzzi

I found a jacuzzi suite at the Renassiance Cleveland for $399. I have left several messages for a rate of a VIP suite at the Hyatt arcade, which has a jacuzzi, but they don't seem to have the time to call me back, that's their loss.

3. Re: Jacuzzi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2009, 05:17