We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crocker Park and Dogs?

Which Cleveland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Crocker Park and Dogs?

We will be traveling to Westlake in July and are looking for a place to walk our dog, eat dinner etc. Does anyone know if Crocker Park is dog friendly? Also - does anyone know of any restaurants that allow dogs on the patios?

Berea, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crocker Park and Dogs?

I don't know about patio dining with your dog, but I've seen plenty of dogs walking with owners, and there are "Fido Stations" -- combination of a sign telling dog owners to clean up after their pets...includes a bag dispenser and a garbage can.

Berea, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crocker Park and Dogs?

Your question intrigued me as we've eaten amidst dogs on the patios of restaurants in Charleston area, Sarasota area, San Francisco and Monterey area, Philadelphia as we vacation but never see dogs on patios here.

I have read that Great Lakes Brewing Company near W. 25th will host an annual event for dog owners to enjoy a meal out with their four-legged friends. Dog Days will be held on Sunday, July 12 (if necessary, a rain-date is scheduled for July 19).

3. Re: Crocker Park and Dogs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2009, 06:16