We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

waterparks

Ohio
Level Contributor
139 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
waterparks

Hi all,

Thinking about going to a waterpark soon for the day and I realized there may not be many left! I really don't want to go to Sandusky-going later this summer, but all I think of around here (NE Ohio) is Pioneer and whatever Geauga Lake is called now. Haven't been to either. I know Dover Lake has been gone for a while, but is there anything else?

I don't mind driving a bit, maybe an hour or less from the Cleve area. Maybe even looking into PA. Any suggestions?

I would be looking for standard tube slides, lazy river, wave pool, maybe some kiddie slides/play area.

1. Re: waterparks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2009, 08:16