We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cleveland's top steakhouse?

Regina
Level Contributor
5 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Cleveland's top steakhouse?

Recommendations? Does Cleveland have any noteworthy steakhouses or shall we stick to Lola's?

We will be in town in April. First time!

Cleveland
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,268 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cleveland's top steakhouse?

RED is definitely our top steakhouse and has gotten national recognition.

redthesteakhouse.com

3355 Richmond Road

Cleveland, OH 44122-4100

(216) 831-2252

Lola is great, but if you are looking for a steak place, I'd recommend RED.

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,921 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cleveland's top steakhouse?

Definitely Red, but there are some chain places that are good, like Morton's in downtown Cleveland, and Flemings on the east side in Pepper Pike.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
139 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cleveland's top steakhouse?

…about.com/od/steakhouses/tp/steakhouses.htm

I personally enjoy Delmonico's on Quarry in Independence and Steak on a Stone in North Olmstead...gimmicky but it works!!!!

NE OHIO
Level Contributor
208 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cleveland's top steakhouse?

We had a great dinner at Red for our 40th anniversary. I reviewed it here tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g50207-i345-k31278…

Ohio, USA
Destination Expert
for Bryce Canyon National Park, Bryce, Arches National Park
Level Contributor
7,651 posts
446 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cleveland's top steakhouse?

I really like Flemings, but Red looks good (have not been there yet)

Cleveland
Level Contributor
12 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cleveland's top steakhouse?

To add to those already suggested you might try John Q's or XO Prime Steaks, both downtown.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cleveland's top steakhouse?

I recommend Blue Point Grille in Cleveland (www.hospitalityrestaurants.com/bluepoint.php) and The Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse in Beachwood (hydeparkrestaurants.com/maps/…index.htm).

Enjoy your trip!

ohio
Level Contributor
209 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cleveland's top steakhouse?

Not a top steakhouse, but fun and my family enjoys it. Brasa Grill downtown, it is a Brazillian steakhouse. They bring around several cuts of meat on skewers and serve you at the table, not all beef. It is something different and quite good.

Heidi

ohio
Level Contributor
209 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cleveland's top steakhouse?

Another great restaurant in Cleveland but not a steakhouse, Crop. If you go request the chef's table, you sit at a table at the edge of the kitchen. It is fun to watch them prepare all the food. And the chef spoils you with a few extra treats. Great cocktails. It is downtown as well.

Heidi

10. Re: Cleveland's top steakhouse?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2010, 06:16