We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

westside market parking

Which Cleveland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
pa
Level Contributor
611 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
westside market parking

are there handicapped parking accommodations? i'm going with someone who's in a wheelchair.

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,048 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: westside market parking

Of Course. It's a Federal law.

pa
Level Contributor
611 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: westside market parking

i didn't know. i was informed that little italy has no handicapped parking, so i wanted to make sure.

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,048 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: westside market parking

Understand where you are coming from. Little Italy is a section of the city. Basically Street parking. While Westside market has several parking lots with handicaped spots.

Eastlake, Ohio
Level Contributor
623 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: westside market parking

There is FREE parking at the West Side Market with a lot of spaces for people who have disabilities. Be aware, many vendors will not let you select your fruit and veggies and sometimes will give you rotten stuff, be very aware! Some do a very quick change up and you end up with rotten and bruised goods.

5. Re: westside market parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2010, 05:16