We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need hotel near Nationwide arena

Grass Lake, Michigan
Level Contributor
155 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Need hotel near Nationwide arena

I will be taking my daughter to a concert in August. Is there a hotel we can stay in that will be in SAFE walking distance for a Mother and little girl to walk to and from the nationwide late at night?

Bellefontaine, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Need hotel near Nationwide arena

Not sure how much money you want to spend ..There is the Hyatt Regency that is attached to the Arena. "The Lofts Hotel" and "The Drury Inn" both next door.This area is pretty safe and open.

Ohio
Level Contributor
87 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need hotel near Nationwide arena

The Hyatt Regency is attached to the convention center, which is very close to Nationwide Arena. My top three choices would be the Hampton Inn on High St., the Hyatt Regency, and the Crown Plaza on Nationwide Blvd. All are very close to Nationwide Arena and will be safe.

Columbus, Oh
Level Contributor
350 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Need hotel near Nationwide arena

There is a red roof inn on nationwide too.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
206 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need hotel near Nationwide arena

My vote would be for the Hampton Inn Suites on High Street. It is only a couple of blooks away.

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Columbus
Level Contributor
279 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need hotel near Nationwide arena

There is no hotel attached to the arena, However, there are a few hotels on the same street as the arena about two blocks away. They have all been mentioned. I also would check out Hampton Inn, courtyard, renassiance, westin, doubletree, and holiday inn. Also might want to check out german village. Not all these in walking distance of a block but are cab accesible and bus accessible.

columbus oh
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Need hotel near Nationwide arena

There is also the Crown Plaza.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
158 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Need hotel near Nationwide arena

All of those mentioned will be fine and safe. During and after Nationwide Arena events there are lots of cops around directing traffic, etc. The area is generally well lit and busy enough that there should be no concerns.

8. Re: Need hotel near Nationwide arena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 06:25