We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Columbus Bars

Which Columbus hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Topic
Columbus Bars

Will be in Columbus, OH for a wedding 7/11-13. Staying at the Hotel Blackwell. I'm the "planner" of the group but have never been to Columbus. All I know about Columbus is its the home of Ohio State and Jeni's ice cream. The rehearsal dinner is Friday night at the Buckeye Hall of Fame...where is the closest "nightlife" or "bar district"...Thanks for your help!

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Columbus Bars

You will want to head over to the Short North/Arena District. From your restaurant, just take 5th or King Avenues east to High street, turn right on High, and the Short North district will be lit up with arched lighted signs along High Street. About a 5 minute drive. The Arena district will be the same way down High, past the 670 "cap", make a right onto any of those streets like Swan, Vine. Those bars are about a block off the west side of High.

If you want to map quest an address, map quest Burgandy Room for Short North, Spice Bar for Arena, those will put you in the thick of things.

Binti

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
61 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Columbus Bars

I agree with Binti; the Arena District and Short North area are your best bet. Lots of places to go from low end to high end. Enjoy your time here!

3. Re: Columbus Bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 23:16