We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motorcycle Museum

Which Columbus hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
Level Contributor
25 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Motorcycle Museum

Has anyone been to the Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum? I am looking to take my husband there this weekend. What about hotels close by.

Canal Winchester...
Level Contributor
1,212 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motorcycle Museum

I have never been but I would stay in Pickerington off 70...there is a Country Inn and something else (sorry can not think of the name)as soon as you get off the exit. One is behind the Crackle Barrel and the pther is across the street. If you like Mexican food, check out La Fogata.....yummy!

I would not recommend staying at any of the hotels at the Reynoldsburg and Brice Rd exit.

Ohio
Level Contributor
25 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motorcycle Museum

I made reservations at the Fairfield Inn, I think it is at the Reynoldsburg exit. Trip Advisor rated it good. Is there a problem with the ones at that exit.

Canal Winchester...
Level Contributor
1,212 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Motorcycle Museum

I think you are fine, I believe that is the one I could not remember the name of...it should be at the 256 Exit which is also called Hill Road....if it is the one on Taylor Road you are fine ( i forgot that area is still in a Reynoldsburg mailing district)!!

You do not want to stay at the ones off of Brice Rd.

Have fun!!

Ohio
Level Contributor
25 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Motorcycle Museum

Thank you.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
184 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Motorcycle Museum

What you have is good. If you like Italian I would try Scali Ristorante in Reynoldsburg. They're on tripadvisor. It's one of the best Italian restaurants in town and one of the best overall on the east side of town. You'll need reservations. Have fun.

6. Re: Motorcycle Museum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 05:25