We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to stay for American Quarter Horse Congress

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
48 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Place to stay for American Quarter Horse Congress

Myself and two friends are travelling to Columbus next week to attend the American Quarter Horse Congress. I'd like advice on where we should stay. We will be flying in and will not be renting a car as parking is apparently at a premium at the site. Can anyone recommend a reasonable hotel that isn't too far from the horse show? Thanks

Bellefontaine, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Place to stay for American Quarter Horse Congress

consumer.discoverohio.com/searchdetails.aspx…

This may help you..

Columbus OH
Level Contributor
38 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place to stay for American Quarter Horse Congress

I know of only 2 lodgings within walking distance of the fairgrounds, Days Inn and Comfort Suites. Both are likely booked though.

There are many units just a short taxi ride away on Morse Rd or East Dublin-Granville Rd close to I-71N.

Enjoy your visit.

3. Re: Place to stay for American Quarter Horse Congress

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2010, 05:18