We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OSU Tailgate

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,691 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
OSU Tailgate

Hi Everyone: Well, my daughter finishes her freshman year at Ohio State next week. The time has flown and she loves her school more than ever! This leads us to think about next fall and FOOTBALL!

Our family and a number of friends plan to visit for the Penn State game in October. Penn State is the main Big Ten school most of our east coast friends know best and many of their children go to school there. We have a large group of us who want to head to this game and tailgate together.

Here is the question, is it possible to purchase for only one game one of the premium parking spots for tailgating? Do season ticket holders ever "sell" their spots for one game or another? I know that I am able to purchase such spots on Stubhub for Michigan State games. Do people do the same at OSU? If not, is there another website where this spots may be posted? I don't want to be a bus ride away to tailgate as we will only be attending one game this season and I want this tailgate to be exceptional in quality and location! (I'm already planning the menu!)

Any advice is appreciated! Go Bucks! (unless they play the Spartans!) Moms

Mentioned in this post
Ohio
Ohio
United States
Michigan
Michigan
United States
Cleveland
Level Contributor
10,853 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: OSU Tailgate

Moms, I would e-mail or call the OSU athletic department for advice/suggestions. Even if you get some advice here, the athletic department might have an entirely different, and perhaps better, suggestion.

Please share with us what you find out. Persons that I know that have prime tailgating locations always go to games.

2. Re: OSU Tailgate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2014, 05:16