We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Night Out

Lima, OH
1 post
Save Topic
Romantic Night Out

Since my wife and I have season tickets for the Buckeyes, we would like to take advantage of our time spent in Columbus. With this in mind, does anyone have any suggestions about any quaint places and hideaways that we can go to? Please advise.

Columbus, Oh
Level Contributor
350 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Night Out

The Refectory (Bethel Road) has consistently been voted most romantic spot to dine.

Barcelona (german village, Whittier Ave.) is also a beautiful restaurant.

Pistachio is a "sweet kitchen" in the Short North, and then maybe you could also eat at L'Antibles (off of High St, in Short North) for dinner.

I am also a fan of Due Amici (downtown, Gay St.)

and also The North Market is a fun place (Arena Dist/Short North, across from the Convention Center).

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
187 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Night Out

For great French cusine try L'Antibes in the Short North. A few other nice restaurants in that area are Gatsby's, RJ Snapper and The Burgandy Room.

Have fun and Go Bucks!

3. Re: Romantic Night Out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 22:17