We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving to Columbus

North Carolina
3 posts
Save Topic
Moving to Columbus

My family will be relocating to Columbus soon! We are originally from Northwest Ohio, but we dont know the Columbus area that well.

We will be renting an apartment until we find a home to buy!

Can you tell me of some nice apartments in the Dublin area? We have a large breed dog & a cat.

Delaware, Ohio
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Moving to Columbus

Hello,

I assume your bringing your pets, so that will limit your options for an appartment...

You asked specifically about Dublin, will you be working in the Dublin area?

I will have to do a little research d/t the pets and get back to you, however, I do have a home in southern Delaware County that I'm considering renting out and/or selling. It's aout 15 min.'s north of Dublin. The address is 247 Thornapple Ct Delaware, OH 43015 if you want to mapquest it. I had it built in 1999. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, etc I't hardly been lived in, it's just myself (I'm I professional female) and have been spending most of the last 4 years in Chicago where my elderly father is. It has become somewhat of a beautiful, expensive storage place... Anyway...if you have any interest I can be reached at : edpss@yahoo.com

Also I can send you some photo's of the house if you'd like.

Either way I'll check into appartments that allow pets. I know you will love Columbus, it's a great place to live! P.S. what kind of dog do you have?

Take care, Betsy Dun

614-397-3141

Marlborough...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Moving to Columbus

I don't know of specific apartments, but I would reccomend the Dublin area...you can not really go wrong there. Also Powell is nice along with Worthington. I would not stay in downtowon Columbus.

Portsmouth, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Moving to Columbus

Just wanted to let you know that you will not have a problem

finding a place that accepts large pets.

Most places in columbus do allow pets!!

Welcome to Columbus, OH

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Moving to Columbus

Dublin is a nice area. More expensive though than other suburbs. Great schools if you have children. Any apartments in Dublin would be good, but they are expensive. New Albany is a nice area as well. So is Worthington or Delaware.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
187 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Moving to Columbus

Go to www.apartmentguide.com and put in Ohio and Columbus and check the Advance Search option and click Go.

From there select the Dublin area and click Go.

From there you can select other options such as price range, number of bedrooms, pets allowed, etc... click Go.

You will get a list of the appartments you need.

Good Luck!

Get answers to your questions about Dublin