We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Services from Guwahati

Sikkim, India
Level Contributor
69 posts
415 reviews
Taxi Services from Guwahati

Which the best Taxi/Car Rental Agency, from Guwahati, that is professional, responsive, and cost effective to provide a taxi: Maruti Swift or Tata Indigo AC for an itinerary of Guwahati-Nameri-Kaziranga-Shillong-Mawlynnong-Cherrapunjee-Shillong-Guwahati for 8 days? What are the typical charges on per day basis? How many KM of travel is permitted? Is Maruti Swift a dependable make for hilly terrain? Many thanks to you all.

Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
123 reviews
1. Re: Taxi Services from Guwahati

I can't answer your query, but would like to know a reliable company to take us from Guwahati to the Bhutan border. We are not travelling until October, but would like to get it sorted. Or should we just turn up at the airport and see what is available?

Hope someone can help with both questions.

Sikkim, India
Level Contributor
69 posts
415 reviews
2. Re: Taxi Services from Guwahati

I have been in touch with two agencies. They seem to be professional in their approach. Of course during my initial interactions, they do need lots of followup to receive a response.

They are : assamonwheels.com; xcell.co.in

Best

Guwahati, India
1 post
3. Re: Taxi Services from Guwahati

We at Kamakshi Tours provide taxi services at a very competitive and affordable rates. We provide Aiport transfers, city tours and Sightseeing tours. We offer special discounts for Corporate and Govt. Sponsored companies. For further details please contact : 9864047996 kamakshitours.com

Edited: 15 July 2013, 09:57
4. Re: Taxi Services from Guwahati

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2015, 14:31
Sikkim, India
Level Contributor
69 posts
415 reviews
5. Re: Taxi Services from Guwahati

Hi

We have sent an email.

Look forward to your price quote

Kuala Lumpur...
8 posts
6. Re: Taxi Services from Guwahati

Is there texi service from Lokapriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport,Guwahat to Samdrupjongkhar, Bhutan. What will be the cost and road condition. Or can any one advice me on land transpport from airport to Samdrupjongkhar.

Kuala Lumpur...
8 posts
7. Re: Taxi Services from Guwahati

Is there texi or bus service from Lokapriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport,Guwahat to Samdrupjongkhar, Bhutan?. What will be the cost. Or can somebody recomend me the beat way to rich Samdrup Jongkhar safely from the airport.

Guwahati
Level Contributor
8 posts
36 reviews
8. Re: Taxi Services from Guwahati

Both Srini & Karma: You may try out Simran Travels Guwahati. They are a reliable agency. Contact details should be available on Google.

Karma: There are bus service (cheap ones) till Sandrup Jhonkar border. Buses start from Adabari terminus. You will have to walk accross the border. Had been there about 12 years back by bus. You may try Simran Travels for taxi rates

Srini: All types of cars are OK for your trip. Hired car rates will be similar to any part in India

Kuala Lumpur...
8 posts
9. Re: Taxi Services from Guwahati

@Relaxed Explorer. How long does it take to reach S/Jongkhar because my flight will land GUA at around 9am in the morning. Will i be able to catch the bus then?

Thanks for ur info

Kuala Lumpur...
8 posts
10. Re: Taxi Services from Guwahati

@Relaxed Explorer. How long does it take to reach S/Jongkhar because my flight will land GUA at around 9am in the morning. Will i be able to catch the bus then?

Thanks for ur info