We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bangalore to kullu manali

Bengaluru, India
2 posts
Save Topic
Bangalore to kullu manali

Hi all,

I am planning to visit manali during april 2013 1st week...please suggest me the best option for travel..preferably flight from bangalore

Kindly let me know at the earliest.

Thanks,

Kashyap

Dharmapuri, India
Level Contributor
640 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bangalore to kullu manali

by flight means banglore to delhi to kullu bhunter airport or upto delhi by flight by volvo full night travel to manali by hptdc my suggestion make it may bcoz rothang pass will not be opened in first week of april but u can enjoy snow at solang valley and gulaba in april

2. Re: Bangalore to kullu manali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2012, 15:08
San Diego...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bangalore to kullu manali

Hey,

Kullu is well connected by air and road from Delhi.It is approximately 522 kms. from Delhi So, you can pick any one of these options-

1. flight- bangalore to delhi and flight- delhi to kullu

2. flight- bangalore to delhi and bus- delhi to kullu

3. train- bangalore to delhi and bus/flight- delhi to kullu

4. flight/train- bangalore to delhi and taxi- delhi to kullu

Personally, i feel that option 1 and 2 work the best.

The best time to travel is march to mid june. But if you want to see a snow-fall then december is a good time(don't forget to carry your woolens).

hope this info was of some help.

india
Level Contributor
99 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bangalore to kullu manali

Hi,

In my opinion you should fly to Chandigarh and take a taxi to Manali.App distance 300 kms app 8 hours travel time.Delhi -Bhuntar flights are very erratic and expensive during season and presently there are no flights as Kingfisher was the only operator.

Thanks

Kullu, India
Level Contributor
412 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bangalore to kullu manali

Greetings from kullu

Best option is to fly to Delhi and take a evening volvo to Manali .

Kullu, India
Level Contributor
412 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bangalore to kullu manali

At a moment there are no airlines operating in kullu ...

Himachal Pradesh...
Destination Expert
for Manali, Shimla
Level Contributor
1,049 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bangalore to kullu manali

hi,

now there are airlines operating in kullu

Kuwait, Al Kuwayt...
7 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Bangalore to kullu manali

hey

let me know which flights are operating from delhi to kullu and schedule , and if i'm visiting on jun no chance to see a snow covered mountain .?

Edited: 08 April 2013, 13:52
Mandi, India
Level Contributor
139 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Bangalore to kullu manali

hiiiii

If you are travelling to Manali by air, please bear in mind that flight operations are dependent on weather conditions at Kullu. In monsoons and in winter, the flights can get delayed or even cancelled. Please contact airline before booking your flight. ...

Kuwait, Al Kuwayt...
7 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Bangalore to kullu manali

Please tell me the air line s , which are operating to manali

Get answers to your questions about Kullu
More Kullu Topics