We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in Meghalaya

Kharagpur, India
1 post
Save Topic
Honeymoon in Meghalaya

Hi,

I am planning on my honeymoon trip (5 days) to Meghalaya in the last week of the month of Feb, 2014. We will be staying in Shillong for 3 days in Cafe Shillong B & B. For remaining two days I am in a bit of fix. can anyone please suggest any good place with good hotels for night halts. I am willing to spend around 2500-3000 rs per night for staying.

Thanks

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
37,384 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in Meghalaya

Stay 2 nts in Cherrapujee (Cherrapunji Holiday Resort Rs.1700-3000 cherrapunjee@hotmail.com)

Edited: 25 December 2013, 17:15
Shillong, India
Level Contributor
1,161 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon in Meghalaya

What are you looking forward to?

3. Re: Honeymoon in Meghalaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2014, 06:19