We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sensatori

darlington
14 posts
Save Topic
sensatori

Hi to anyone who has stayed at sensatori resort since it opened. I'm booked up to go in August for our honeymoon, this is the first '5 star' i have stayed in has anyone got anything nice to say about the place??

Manchester
Level Contributor
690 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: sensatori

Not me.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sensatori

Hi,

Try going on the actual Sensatori thread on here. It's got nearly 3000 comments etc you can't miss it. Then click on reply to post and bob's your uncle you'll be inundated with replies.

darlington
14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: sensatori

hi mybelle2,

thanks for your reply, i'll check it out.

Merseyside
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: sensatori

Hi

I have went on the 18th May with my husband had a fantastic week rooms beautiful, food ok, weather great,

Too many kids resort not designed for 300+ kids, probably better for families with children under 5.

Adult areas overtaken by large family groups

Not anti-kids just the amount.

It didn't spoil my holiday as plenty of places to go outside hotel.

You should enjoy it as teething problems are being sorted.(problems seemed to arise because Thomsons booked in more than owners wanted and not really ready for such large influx. And obviously this is why problems happened).

A really good holiday met loads of new friends.

darlington
14 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: sensatori

thanx for your post dizzy traveller all i can say is every day people r putting more and more comments on and pictures and i cant wait to go now your comments are so helpfull i don't really care if the floors are slippy or it take a while to get served all i want is a great hooneymoon and i think thats wehat we;ll have.. do you know how far is hersonisis away or how much in a taxi??

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sensatori

hi darloc,

hersonissos is only 10 euros in a taxi and 5 mins away, we went there quite a lot as we wanted to go dancing, there are lots of shops, bars, restaurants and clubs in hersonissos.

we also went to malia which is about 10-15 mins away and cost 25 euros, it was a much younger crowd that attracts groups of teens and twenty-somethings. we much prefered hersonissos and would encourage everyone to visit it.

thanks

west sussex England
Level Contributor
100 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sensatori

Hi darloc read times review on sensatori main thread.

west sussex England
Level Contributor
100 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sensatori

Ps darloc according to reviews this is not the place for a honeymoon . too many kids , i'm sorry.

scotland
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: sensatori

Darloc if you request a room in block 6000 upwards, facing sea and robinson club you will be off to a great start, also tell them it is your honeymoon so they may be inclined to upgrade you(you never know).

Your holiday at sensatori depends very much on what room you have or block you stay in, my opinion anyway.

the rest of the hotel is rather noisy, some building work still ongoing on the reception side and sewerage issues. I believe the 6000 block is the least prone to staff buggies beeping around, glass bottles being shifted at all hours and it is not really a thouroughfare for guests trying to reach other areas.

A previous poster recommended Hersonissos and they are right, it is great there. It is a shame you have to find entertainment elsewhere when you have paid for it with your holiday but I think you may find the evening entertainment abit "butlins".

I noticed that people were eating in one of the beach bars which looked very romantic, I think it could be a veg restaurant though?? not sure as info is hard to get on the resort.

Best plan would be to attend the welcome meeting at 10 or 11 on a monday or friday in the show lounge and ask as many questions as possible. I never knew about this till later in my holiday so had missed alot. Also check out the TV, i think channel 2 or 4 have info on them now.

Another tip is to head towards the robinsons club side one evening, there were some really lovely bars and places to eat that way, I did not find this out till the last day as no one mentioned it. If I had known I may have enjoyed my stay more.

Also as you now have to pay for the sun loungers, maybe your hubby and you could just head to a beach one day that way and just pay for the loungers on that side as the beaches are cleaner. I think the only one that is for residents only is the robinson club.

As the pools are so overtaken by the families(who i do not dislike) I often went to the beach, which was fine but stoney, full of dust. However it is an option of being able to relax more in peace and quiet. Again a shame you have to lay out more money on top of the holiday but you may aswell make the best of it and put up with the extra cost.

Really do hope you have a good time.

England
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: sensatori

Darloc what sort of room have you booked?

Get answers to your questions about Hersonissos
Recent Conversations