We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive Hotels - Aquis Zorbas/Silva Beach

Manchester
Level Contributor
348 posts
262 reviews
Save Topic
All Inclusive Hotels – Aquis Zorbas/Silva Beach

Due to the exchange rate at the moment we are considering going all inclusive to Crete this year. Our flights are booked but we are looking at hotels now. Both the Aquis Zorbas and the Aquis Silva Beach look nice, would anyone recommend either of them or have any comments on them? We have never been all inclusive before and are looking for quite a quiet hotel, near to a beach that is suitable for couples with not too many children. Ideally we would like somewhere that has a couple of pools and bars so we can escape the entertainment if we wish.

Are there any other all inclusive hotels in this price range that you would recommend I look at?

Many thanks

Sam

Izegem, Belgium
Level Contributor
840 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive Hotels – Aquis Zorbas/Silva Beach

Regarding next season, I would strongly suggest Crete and specially Aquis Silva Beach that will be totally renovated this winter, adults only hotel again and it has an atmosphere that I cannot describe.

.http://www.aquisresorts.com/hotels.

We are going to aquis Blue marine this year

Roeland

Middlesbrough
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive Hotels – Aquis Zorbas/Silva Beach

Like yourself my husband and I are after a child free holiday this year all inclusive for a change. After a long diliberation we have decided to go to the Aquis Silva beach, for the following reasons

1. it is adults only

2, it has just been refurbished for the 2010 season, so it should be quite nice.. also the travel agents included a 30 min therapy massage worth £90 free for bookings between 19th april and 20th may.

3. After checking the reviews, which were mainly posiitve before the refurb, we thought that a new updated hotel could only be better (fingers crossed)

Izegem, Belgium
Level Contributor
840 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive Hotels – Aquis Zorbas/Silva Beach

hi

they are refurn the hotel now it will be ready at the season start

Manchester
Level Contributor
348 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive Hotels – Aquis Zorbas/Silva Beach

Thanks all for your help.

Could you tell me what the location of the hotel is like? It sounds like it is in the centre of Hersonissos which worries me as I have read some bad things about the main resort area of Hersonissos. We wouldn’t want to be anywhere to noisy. What is the location and also the beach like please?

Thank you again

Izegem, Belgium
Level Contributor
840 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All Inclusive Hotels – Aquis Zorbas/Silva Beach

open the link and click on location

aquisresorts.com/hotels/…silva-beach-hotel

Roeland

liverpool
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All Inclusive Hotels – Aquis Zorbas/Silva Beach

hi ,we too have booked a week without our teenagers for my 50th birthday for week of 23 to 30 of april, we also booked the aquis beach hotel .we have researched for over a week and have found very positive comments regarding the holiday. like you we dont want to get there and hate it..iv never been to greece before and hersonissos was recommended by my sister .Hope we all have a great time and love it so much we want to return lol ps have you got transfare from the airport yet ? x sue

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,385 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All Inclusive Hotels – Aquis Zorbas/Silva Beach

I cant comment about the hotels and as they are all inclusive I cant imagine that you intend to go out of the complex that much....having said that Hersonissos resort is very similar to Malia, it is full of fast food outlets, irish pubs, english pubs, huge clubs and isnt very Greek....the old village of Hersonissos is much more Greek and as its set back on a hill from the tourist beach resort of Hersonissos has some pretty tavernas with wonderful views to the sea.

Izegem, Belgium
Level Contributor
840 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: All Inclusive Hotels – Aquis Zorbas/Silva Beach

I always book All-in and I rent a car and I go with the car to see the real Crete,beautiful places where most tourist don't go.It is not so that if you book all in that you have to stay in the hotel(But all-in is cheaper (just look at the drinks) In the aguis hotels you will find International brand spirits

Aquis all inclusive package include one international branded spirit of each kind (Whisky, Gin, Vodka, Rum, Tequila)

Local Drinks

Draft beer‚ carafe wine, liqueurs, soft drinks, still water.

Cocktails menu: including five alcoholic and two non-alcoholic cocktails.

Hot Beverages: tea and filter coffee.

Ice cream: selection of different flavours

Roeland

9. Re: All Inclusive Hotels – Aquis Zorbas/Silva Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Hersonissos
Recent Conversations