We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lidl

Dalton-in-Furness...
Level Contributor
549 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Lidl

Hi, I believe there is a Lidl somewhere in the Hersonissos region. Looking at google, looks like it could be comewhere near Piskopiano?

Thanks.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lidl

Hi there

The Lidl is easy to find. Come out of Hersonissos up the winding main road in the direction of Iraklion. Partway up the hill, there's a set of traffic lights, turn right there and Lidl's is right in front of you. As the crow flies it isn't far from Piskopiano but it's too far to walk, especially with a load of shopping bags.

Dalton-in-Furness...
Level Contributor
549 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lidl

Thanks,GBfromDevizes. We'll have a car so no problem.

the Netherlands
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Lidl

Is the Lidl in Hersonissos nearby a hotel or an attraction? I was searching for the Lidl in Hersonissos at Google Maps but could not find it. I will be staying in Koutouloufari. We are going to rent a scooter. So I hope the Lidl isn't too far.

Best regards from Holland.

Dalton-in-Furness...
Level Contributor
549 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lidl

I can't find one mentioned in a search list in/near Hersonissos or on google maps either. Maybe this one is new? How far from Limni Hersonissos is it, GB? Thanks.

the Netherlands
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Lidl

Hi nickandcris,

It's not newly build and already there for a couple of years.

Greetings!

Dalton-in-Furness...
Level Contributor
549 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lidl

But maybe the google satellite image is older?

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lidl

As I have said, it's part way up the hill on the main road that heads west from Hersonissos towards Iraklion, tur right at the traffic lights, it's no more than a few hundred meters from the taxi rank at the eastern end of Hersonissos' main drag

Dalton-in-Furness...
Level Contributor
549 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lidl

Thanks, GB.

dorset england
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Lidl

Our family of 9 will be staying in ixia rhodes in august as my grandaughter has a baby we feel we will need a lidl or aldi to get nappies etc. has any body any idea how far away there is either, thank p deves

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lidl

Sorry, that should be "taxi rank at the western end of Hersonissos' main drag", and not eastern end

Get answers to your questions about Hersonissos
Recent Conversations