We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ariane Aparthotel

Ormskirk
Level Contributor
80 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Ariane Aparthotel

I would like more information on Ariane Aparthotel, i.e. quality of accommodation, location, all inclusive option, nearby restaurants etc.. Has anyone stayed here?

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ariane Aparthotel

So would I before I book anything!

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ariane Aparthotel

I was also looking for information on this, did you end up going/booking?

Ormskirk
Level Contributor
80 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ariane Aparthotel

No I haven't been yet but have booked for August. Paid a deposit so awaiting reviews from others when the season starts in May. We got a fairly good deal on an all inclusive basis for five people. Are you thinking of booking? If so, when for?

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Ariane Aparthotel

looking into going here for a 10 day get away in may just a cheap one b4 the summer anyone been her.

Edited: 22 January 2012, 00:29
London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ariane Aparthotel

I have actually booked this hotel and will be staying there in may, after searching for hours and hassleing the travel company for more information i finally found a website with a few reviews and some pictures.

all i can say is wish me luck! i am going to try and change my accomodation before i go.

check out zoover.co.uk/greece/…photos

i also have the postcode 70014 ans phone number for this hotel is +302897022536

Hope this helps :)

Ormskirk
Level Contributor
80 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ariane Aparthotel

I will be cancelling too after reading the most recent Dutch reviews on the website given by previous TA member. Doesn't appear very child friendly as sounds more like club 18-30. Don't think I can take the chance with having 3 children in our party. Back to the drawing board in search of accommodation!

Ormskirk
Level Contributor
80 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ariane Aparthotel

I will be cancelling too after reading the most recent Dutch reviews on the website given by previous TA member. Doesn't appear very child friendly as sounds more like club 18-30. Don't think I can take the chance with having 3 children in our party. Back to the drawing board in search of accommodation!

kamperland
11 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Ariane Aparthotel

Hello, i dutch, Ariana hotel is for youngsters, in Holland you can book it for cheap and it has not a good name, personal for family,s and above 30 look for Koutolofari, piskopiano, on the hill above Chersonnisos, good luck. johnij

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Ariane Aparthotel

i have also found this video of the apartments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dczeaCFBSy8

I would really like to hear from someone who has actually stayed here, it seems odd that there are no reviews anywhere from people who have actually stayed here!

I would also like to know if there is a swiming pool? some websites say it does and some say it doesnt!

Save Reply
10. Re: Ariane Aparthotel

Hi, I lived in Hersonissos for five summers a few years back. I stayed in the Driades Hotel in Pisco Piano last year which was very quiet and had the most amazing views over the coast. I would stick to the villages Koutalfari & Pisco Piano which are a short trip up the hill behind Hersonissos . Many of the central hotels are aimed towards the younger market and unless you do a bit of research can be quite noisy. They are some amazing central hotels though like the Star Beach, Belvedere, Creta Maris & Royal Mare. All of these are "down town" but a bit more expensive, especially Creta Maris.... very nice though.

My tip would be to go for something in Koutalfari. Nice village, nice bars & restaurants and very safe. And it's only a 15 min walk to the centre or a 5 min cab ride.

Wherever you go try Vesuvious Italian / Greek restaurant..... The best food and atmosphere in Hersonissos. Hope this helps.

Get answers to your questions about Hersonissos
Recent Conversations