We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hersonissos to Agios Nikolaos

Sheffield
Level Contributor
155 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hersonissos to Agios Nikolaos

Hi, I'm off to Crete in less than 4 weeks (very excited!) and will be staying at the Mitsis Laguna hotel which I believe is just outside Hersonissos. Can anyone tell me how easy it is to get from there to Agios Nikolaos and how long it would take?

I stayed in Agios a number of years ago & loved it there & would like to go back again whilst I'm in Crete.

Thanks for any help. :)

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,414 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hersonissos to Agios Nikolaos

Hi there

If you are driving then its an easy drive along the national road to Agios Nikolaos, and will take around 25 mins, alternatively you could use the local bus service, here is a link with some times:

www.bus-service-crete-ktel.com/timetable.php

Sheffield
Level Contributor
155 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hersonissos to Agios Nikolaos

Thanks, I'll check that out :)

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hersonissos to Agios Nikolaos

What time does that bus get to hersonissos it only states the start and end times not inbetween

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,414 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hersonissos to Agios Nikolaos

Hi again

Unfortunately I dont use the buses in Crete, but I do know that in Agios they have the bus time tables posted to the bus stops, so you could check these out once you arrive in the resort, unless of course someone else has the up to date information. SOrry cant be more help.

5. Re: Hersonissos to Agios Nikolaos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 01 August 2017, 16:43
Edited: 01 August 2017, 16:43
6. Re: Hersonissos to Agios Nikolaos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Hersonissos