We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked Sensatori Crete - tips please!

Carnforth, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Just booked Sensatori Crete - tips please!

Hi there,

Just booked for a week at the end of June with my husband and 4 year old son. We have got a double room with "limited sea view". I've read some horror reviews about some of the rooms so can you tell me either which ones to request, or which to avoid please? Also, how do you book the playhouse activities such as the weird science etc? Do you just turn up or do you need to book? Any other tips such as when to eat, which pools are good, what did your children particularly enjoy?

Thanks in advance,

Gemma

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,210 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just booked Sensatori Crete - tips please!

I think rooms are pretty heavily booked so not sure there is a lot of choice. Check hotel website or email them.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,210 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just booked Sensatori Crete - tips please!

Just back from there, have posted a review, if you are travelling with a child you should have a very good time. We did, but if it had been adult only it would have suited us better. It is very well run so I am sure there should be no problem with making the arrangements, you can email the hotel direct, they do reply after a day or so. The rooms were brilliant, we only booked a basic one and it was very good and comfortable, we had a view of the Thai restaurant! There is an adult only area which you won't be able to go to with a child, but if they are doing activities you can as a couple. There is a separate activity pool which is used by families, it is a pretty huge place with a rather confusing geography until you get the hang of it. Food is great, the buffet has enormous choice and all is fresh,, and there are the other restaurants for a change. You might be there now! It was getting very hot when we left. Forgot to put in my review that the wifi was disappointing, best reception I found was in the ground floor of the main building.

3. Re: Just booked Sensatori Crete - tips please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Hersonissos
Recent Conversations