We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tinos to Kea

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Tinos to Kea

Could anybody tell me whether there is an ferry from Tinos to Kea and where I can find the ferry schedule for September? Thanks.

1. Re: Tinos to Kea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 20:26
Komotini, Greece
Level Contributor
2,850 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tinos to Kea

I removed my earlier post because it had some factual errors - sorry.

Sites to check for ferries: www.gtp.gr and www.openseas.gr

According to the sites (not personal experience), there appears to be ferry leaving Tinos on Wednesday at 12:20pm arriving at 16:40.

Another ferry on Thursdays at 9:00am, leaving Tinos arriving Kea at 12:40pm.

Another on Fridays at 9:15 arriving Kea at 14:40.

According to the site, there is no boat at all from the 26th of September, and the next one runs on the 1st of October, so the Wednesday boat will not run next week.

If you wanted to go on a day that did not have a ferry, I believe you would have to return to Rafina, go overland to Lavrio, and take the regular Lavrio/Kea ferry.

I have spent time in Kea in the off season and there are not generally many ferries (usually just the Lavrio / Kea ferry, so these boats are a great bonus).

3. Re: Tinos to Kea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2010, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Tinos
Recent Conversations