We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

short break norfolk north coast

Dorset
Level Contributor
110 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
short break norfolk north coast

Intend spending a few days on the "Wash" Norfolk Coast around Hunstanton June/July. or should we go more towards Wells! We like to explore new places and don't mind walking or catching a bus.any suggestions

3 replies to this topic
middle england
Destination Expert
for Leicestershire, Norfolk
Level Contributor
3,534 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: short break norfolk north coast

Doesn't really matter too much. The Coasthopper bus runs a half hourly service between Hunstanton and Cromer all through the summer.

www.coasthopper.co.uk

The Norfolk Coast path runs along the coast close to the bus route. It's even signposted from the bus stops.

You'll need to book up quite quickly now. The area increases in popularity every year.

Yorkshire Dales...
Destination Expert
for North Yorkshire, Suffolk
Level Contributor
3,610 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: short break norfolk north coast

I have to say I like it more towards Wells, but it's all nice around there.

Solihull
Level Contributor
4,199 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: short break norfolk north coast

I "discovered" the North Norfolk coast a few years ago and have had 3 holidays there since.

We love Hunstanton (particularly the old Victorian part), also Wells and Sherringham.

The whole coast is full of huge beaches, big skies, and lots of wildlife. Lovely place to go.

We stayed at Rose Fitt House B&B in Hunstanton and the big front bed room has a huge bay window that looks out over the sea. Even though Hunstanton is on the East Coast it faces West and so has great sunsets and you can see them from this bedroom.

http://www.rose-fitt-house-hunstanton.co.uk/

Reply to: short break norfolk north coast
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hunstanton
Recent Conversations
More Hunstanton Topics