We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Heathrow to Hampton At Braintree

Which Braintree hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ringoes
1 post
Save Topic
Travel from Heathrow to Hampton At Braintree

I will be traveling from Heathrow to your hotel to stay the night of August 9 to August 10. I would like to find an economical way to get to your hotel. What advice would you give me for getting to your hotel.

My email address is jefred85@gmail.com

Thanks

James F

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
31,677 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel from Heathrow to Hampton At Braintree

It's a decent hotel to stay in if you are using Stansted Airport but it's a long way from Heathrow.

I'd take the National Express coach from Heathrow to Stansted and then a taxi

Why are you staying at this hotel as unless you have a car you are pretty much stuck

BTW I strongly suggest that you have your question blanked out as it has an email address in it as if you don't you will get lots of "nice" email

Edited: 28 July 2010, 17:20
Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
13,042 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel from Heathrow to Hampton At Braintree

If you wanted to go by public transport, Heathrow Connect train to Ealing Broadway, Central Line Underground to Liverpool Street then mainline train to Braintree or White Notley. Probably take around 2.5 hours though. As Alanrow says, it's not convenient for Heathrow. Even a taxi from Stansted will set you back a few Pounds.

Essex
Level Contributor
27,032 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel from Heathrow to Hampton At Braintree

There seems to be a lot of 'flight and Hotel' deals coming from Asia.

There is little thought given by the booking companies to the location of the hotels in regard to the locaton of the airports.

Eg - there have been enquiries for getting to Croydon Hotels from Stansted, and other such 'daft' suggestions.

Dear JamesRingoes. You have picked a Hotel that, whilst it may be well situated (with a car) for exploring the many delights of Essesx and Suffolk, is hardly good for an 'overnighter' from Heathrow.

What time do you land at Heathrow??, Are you staying in the UK a couple of days?? If not, where are you departing from, and what time??

Can you fill in these details??? Can you make a change to your booking, or are you stuck with it?? Either way, we will try to help, but the first would be better!!

4. Re: Travel from Heathrow to Hampton At Braintree

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2011, 08:21
Get answers to your questions about Braintree