We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good quick business lunch?

Which Fareham hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Good quick business lunch?

Can anyone recommend a restaurant in Fareham, not too far from the train station, for a quick mid-price business lunch on a Wednesday? Indian or European food or bar food would be fine.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good quick business lunch?

I can't recommend it as I've never been in, but there is a big pub, which has signs for food, on the main road heading out of Fareham, its been there for a long time so I assume its OK. Its called the Buccaneer and is on the corner of Gudge Heath Lane and the A27. If you walk out of town under the underpass on the main road it wont be more than 5 minutes walk and is on the same side as the station.

Update: I have just googled it, I see its a Harvester, that may or may not put you off but at least you'll know if thats the sort of thing you are looking for :-)

Otherwise just start walking into town, I think there are restaurants along the left in the rows of buildings past the fire station but I drive by so cant be sure.

Edited: 15 March 2010, 16:58
2. Re: Good quick business lunch?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Fareham