We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a dog friendly holiday cottage in Bamburgh

Which Bamburgh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Market Bosworth...
Level Contributor
1,731 posts
225 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a dog friendly holiday cottage in Bamburgh

Can anyone suggest/recommend a dog friendly holiday cottage in Bamburgh that will take 3 dogs?

We are looking for a long weekend preferably 4 nights at the end of September in a holiday cottage that has a secure garden.

I did not think it would be too hard but it is turning into a nightmare! Either the places only take 1 small dog, or they will take 3 but they are only allowed in the kitchen... Won't let ours on furniture anywhere but they do sleep in baskets in our bedroom so I need to find somewhere that is flexible.

They are all charging £30 a dog for the additional £90 for cleaning would cover any cost!

2 replies to this topic
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a dog friendly holiday cottage in Bamburgh

Coastguard Cottage in Bamburgh (managed by Stay Northumbria). Located next to the beach and centre of Bamburgh. Pricey but well worth it. We have stayed twice and have 4 dogs. They do lovely extras such as dog beds and treats.

Market Bosworth...
Level Contributor
1,731 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a dog friendly holiday cottage in Bamburgh

Thanks I had looked at that place and it looks lovely but the website is very clear they are not allowed in the bedrooms.... Ours always sleep in their baskets in ours and if I kicked them out I can imagine the crying at the door all night they would be so confused!

Have drawn a blank sadly so we are off to Devon but will certainly look for a place for a long weekend up there next year just with a bit more notice this time so we will have more choice/chance!

Reply to: Looking for a dog friendly holiday cottage in Bamburgh
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bamburgh