We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seafield caravan site

Which Seahouses hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
pontefract
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Topic
seafield caravan site

Excellent

12 replies to this topic
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
802 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: seafield caravan site

Hi

Like your post, not great in detail but appreciate your positive comment

cheers

yorkshire
Level Contributor
25 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: seafield caravan site

fantastic place, great swimming pool and well worth booking!!

co.durham, england
Level Contributor
414 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: seafield caravan site

We have just returned after spending a week in one of their caravans. We usually stay in my cousins but as she was there this week we decided to hire one instead. Weere not dissapointed. It was brand new had a large verandah. we had a welcome pack of daily essentials, bread, tea, coffee, washig up liquids, toilet rolls etc. Even put out dog bowls for our dog. Was impressed with the kingsize bed, which lifted up for storage. Fitted wardrobes with built in drawers, two cupboards for coats and shoes. The caravan also had full central heating, which we did take advantage of as it was chilly on an evening.There were a few Thalgo samples in the bathroom, which you could buy at the leisure centre, which we had full, free use of all week. Swimming pool, sauna, gym, jacuzzzie. The park itself is in wonderful settings with landscaping and ponds, with ducks, moorehens and rabbits about.

This is not your run of the mill park, with a clubhouse, mascot, kids club etc, so do not book if thats what you are after. It great for a peaceful setting for your holiday.

Newcastle upon...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: seafield caravan site

Can you please let me know if the caravan was clean, we went last year to a caravan park at Berwick and the caravan was a disgrace. I know we took are dog but the caravan was filthy. Can you let me know please before I book it.

Chesterfield...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: seafield caravan site

I'm sure you won't be disappointed. We've stayed in the hire caravans with our dogs and have since bought our own on the site. Seafield regularly wins tourism awards and the site and caravans are clean and well maintained. I can guess the one you've been to at Berwick and there's no comparison.

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: seafield caravan site

The reply from Cazza4 pretty much sums it up.

Since becoming parents we've always stayed in a caravan over the Easter period. We stayed at this site only last week. The location is just perfect.

I think this caravan site is a an absolute gem and I'm sorry for saying this, but it's very different from Haven sites we've stayed in over the last few years and in particular, a well known caravan site a few miles away from this one on the A1 which we stayed in last year! The difference between these 2 sites is almost beyond measure.

The caravan was spotlessly clean with tea, coffee, biscuits and a cake being provided which I thought was a lovely touch. The grounds were faultlessly clean and incredibly well maintained. The staff genuinely do care about customer service.

Although there were plenty of families and children staying on this site, there was no noise or raucous behaviour. We used the pool on a few occasions and found it to be perfectly clean and the water was warm.

This is head and shoulders above every caravan site I've ever stayed at, and in particular the one up the road on the A1.

Edited: 07 April 2013, 16:57
bolton
Level Contributor
47 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: seafield caravan site

We have just stayed at seafield and it was immaculately clean. We stayed in no 18 lapwing which was an 2012 model caravan.large balcony with gate. The welcome pack that you get contains milk.bread,butter.tea.coffee.sugar.cake.washing up liquid.sourers.dish cloths.tea towels. In the kitchen cupboards there's a sandwich toaster. Blender. Baby feeding set.dog bowls. The site is very quite with just the pool and listened coffee bar for entertainment, but sea houses is a five minute walk away that has bars,resteraunts and shops. Go you will love it.

co.durham, england
Level Contributor
414 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: seafield caravan site

Lisa2408.......there is no comparison between Berwick caravans and seafields, this place is immaculate to the point of being sterile, you could eat you meals off the floors. Most models are a year old or younger. The cleaners do an amazing job.We stayed in a dog friendly one and you'd never have known there had been dog s in it. No hairs,...anywhere!

Save Reply
9. Re: seafield caravan site

It was spectacular ! I just got back today and I had a great time , the caravan was very clean and homely to stay in. Also the caravan was very modern and spacious enough for the 5 of us staying there. Nearby seafield their is lots of sightseeing to do such as farne islands , bamburgh castle and further a field is alnwick gardens. On the site is a bar , swimming pool, spa etc. Its a lovely enviroment and I would quite happily stay for another 2-3 weeks. A couple of times during our stay we took the 20 minute route to aidens beach and enjoyed it a lot. It is ideal for any age group and even dogs although you would be limited to trips out and sight-seeing outside the park . Thankyou!

Save Reply
10. Re: seafield caravan site

It was spectacular ! I just got back today and I had a great time , the caravan was very clean and homely to stay in. Also the caravan was very modern and spacious enough for the 5 of us staying there. Nearby seafield their is lots of sightseeing to do such as farne islands , bamburgh castle and further a field is alnwick gardens. On the site is a bar , swimming pool, spa etc. Its a lovely enviroment and I would quite happily stay for another 2-3 weeks. A couple of times during our stay we took the 20 minute route to aidens beach and enjoyed it a lot. It is ideal for any age group and even dogs although you would be limited to trips out and sight-seeing outside the park . Thankyou!

Reply to: seafield caravan site
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Seahouses
Recent Conversations