We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Review

Which Seahouses hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Derby, United...
Level Contributor
135 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Review

Just got back from our first time in Seahouses.What a fantastic place.!! Never been anywhere which is so dog friendly.Found Northumberland people lovely.We were lucky with the weather which was a bonus.Went to different beaches which are breathtaking.Never got to do a boat trip as we ran out of days.!!!

We loved it so much, we have booked again for 4 nights at the end of November.Its worth the 4 hour drive.!!!

See my reviews for the places we went to.Wont be on yet as only posted them today.

Edited: 20 May 2014, 14:16
2 replies to this topic
mj6
manchester england
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Review

i love northumberland one of my favourite parts of the country been going since 2003 and lost count how many times we have been,

we always stop in alnwick, but always go to seahouses, every time we go a walk down the harbour is always done

Burstwick, Hull
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Review

After a gap of several years ,stayed in Seahouses and enjoyed it just as much as in the past .Spent a day in Alnwick and again wondered why we had left it so long, so in July we are reversing the options and staying in Alnwick with a side trip to Seahouses one day!

Reply to: Holiday Review
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Seahouses
Recent Conversations