We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hoar cross on late rooms /booking.com

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hoar cross on late rooms /booking.com

Hi i've noticed you can book hoar cross on laterooms and booking.com.

Just wondered if anyone could confirm that this only includes breakfast and not the usual lunch ad evening meal as that seems too good to be true.

thanks

4 replies to this topic
Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,499 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hoar cross on late rooms /booking.com

It does say breakfast included on all the room options. I surmise from that it is indeed breakfast only included in the price so if you wanted an evening meal perhaps this is something you agree to pay Hoar Cross direct for and agree upon arrival.

Tamworth, UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hoar cross on late rooms /booking.com

Dont waste your money. Go to Ragdale I stead. Hoar cross is going down hill. I used to go every year but they are cost cutting everything. :(

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,499 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hoar cross on late rooms /booking.com

I have to admit Ragdale is fabulous. Well worth a visit.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
215 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hoar cross on late rooms /booking.com

Hi Ruthi,

I apologize for the late reply and thank you for your interest. I can see that on our site that breakfast is included for the dates that I was looking at. As I do not have your desired dates I could not confirm if breakfast is included for the dates you were looking for. Also, I was showing that these reservations were at a non-refundable rate so make sure to carefully read the policy before making your reservation. If you need further clarification or confirmation please do not hesitate to message me with your desired dates and I can confirm any details to you. I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Troy

Booking.com Team

Reply to: Hoar cross on late rooms /booking.com
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hoar Cross