We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yelapa here we come...

Chicago, Illionois
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Yelapa here we come...

Hey everyone!

My wife and I are very excited to visit Yelapa in the end of April 2008! We are in need of some relaxing and some great food...

I am reading soo manu great things about Yelapa. I am a song writer and so I am looking forward to being inspired!

We are probably going to stay at the Casa Santa Cruz - Casa Luna.

Has anyone stayed there? How did you like it?

Thanks!

Michigan
Level Contributor
26 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yelapa here we come...

Hi JD - my fiance and I will be at Casa Santa Cruz in for our honeymoon in February (4 weeks - yay!). We will be staying in Casa Estrella.

I am so excited! I too have been absorbing as much information as possible about the area. We're really looking forward to sun, good food, relaxation, and maybe a few adventures.

I'll let you know how it goes!

Jessica

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
360 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yelapa here we come...

We will also be in Yelapa the end of April. Staying for 3 nights only at Hotel Lagunita. Looking forward to it!!!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Yelapa here we come...

Hello,

Please let me know about your stay at Casa Luna. We are staying there in April and wanted to get some feedback.

thanks,

Rose

4. Re: Yelapa here we come...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 00:20