We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best part of town to stay in?

Which Yelapa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
colorado
Level Contributor
707 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Best part of town to stay in?

hi,

I'll be a single woman staying in Yelapa, and though i don't expect any trouble, i don't want to stay in an out-of-the-way place. I like being near town and beach, but i also don't love lots of noise!

Which part of town is best for me? I've been looking at inexpensive places in Center Village, but i'm sure they're noisier than other areas. Then again, June probably doesn't have much traffic compared to other months...

thanks for any advice!

EVERYWHERE
Level Contributor
527 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best part of town to stay in?

here I go tooting Randy and Judy's horn again...lol....but if I were a single gal I would want a bit of security (no MATTER WHERE I WENT) even if I didn't expect trouble but....if you stayed at the Mar Y Sol in one of their casa's they live on the ground floor and would not very likely have any issues.

I like their location because it's close to the beach in one direction and not far to the village in the other direction...it's a great central location and it's LITERALLY on the water! Great locale.....

www.casainyelapa.com

sift thru the various casa's they offer at a variety of prices.

good luck.....

colorado
Level Contributor
707 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best part of town to stay in?

Thanks for the advice--i checked out Mar Y Sol and it looks really nice, also very inexpensive! Good to know.

3. Re: Best part of town to stay in?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2010, 04:17